Enhancing quality atmosphere in every aspect of the institution using quality control standards
Objectives of the IQAC
- Institutionalize the quality assurance culture in accordance with national QA guidelines and international practices;
- Ensure that the university's quality assurance procedures are designed following the QAU guidelines and national requirements;
- Develop, maintain and enhance quality of education and people's perception in favor of the university through consistent quality assurance practice and performance;
- Build image of the university with confidence of the stakeholders ensuring transparency, accountability, and good practices in all aspects of management; and
- Prepare the university to meet the external quality assurance assessment and accreditation requirements.